Who are we looking for?
Organizational Development Manager.
- Communicate with donors, assist in submitting project proposals, ensure project activities are fulfilled according to schedule and reporting to donors is accurate, transparent and timely
- Assure smooth running of the projects by following established operational rules and procedures, including preparation of the supporting documentation for contracts and payments; ensure bills/invoices are paid accurately and on time
- Providing general administrative and organizational support
- Event management
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Attention to details
- Computer literate
- Great organizational skills
- Team focused
- Fluency in English
- University Degree
- At least 2 years of practical experience of working in the field of administration, project support or other relevant fields;
- Basic accounting/financial management experience would be considered a plus but is not required.
Deadline — September 6th, 2019
If you feel that you meet these requirements, please send your resume and cover letters with the subject “Organizational Development Manager” to the following email address: email@example.com.