On July 9, the Public Union “Reanimation Package of Reforms Coalition” conducted the General Meeting with the participation of representatives of 19 of the 25 coalition members. During the meeting, the members of the Assembly elected a new RPR Board of 9 persons by secret ballot:
- Iryna Bekeshkina, Director, Ilko Kucheriv Democratic Initiatives Foundation
- Ihor Burakovskyi, Head of the Board, Institute of Economic Research and Policy Consulting
- Yuliia Kyrychenko, Member of the Board, the Center of Policy and Legal Reform
- Svitlana Kononchuk, Executive Director, Ukrainian Center for Independent Political Research
- Nataliia Lyhachova, Chairman of the NGO “Detector Media”.
- Halyna Skipalska, Executive Director, International Charitable Foundation “Ukrainian Foundation for Public Health”.
- Anatolii Tkachuk, Director of science and development issues department, NGO “Civil Society Institute”
- Taras Shevchenko, director of Centre for Democracy and Rule of Law
- Yaryna Yasynevych, Programme Manager of the Center for Research on the Liberation Movement
The RPR Council has been selected for a period of one year.
Members of the RPR Coalition discussed the principles of interaction with the new government and prepared recommendations on the content of the coalition agreement in the upcoming parliament. The general meeting also discussed the preparation of a new strategy of the RPR Coalition, the draft Concept of Advocacy and Expert Activity and the Concept on associate membership in the RPR.