At the Assembly of NGOs-members of Reanimation Package of Reforms, an updated composition of the Board of the coalition was elected through preferential secret voting. RPR strategic management body now includes:
- Taras Shevchenko, Director of the Centre for Democracy and Rule of Law, Member of the RPR Board
- Anatolii Tkachuk, Science and Development Director of the Civil Society Institute, Member of the RPR Board
- Iryna Bekeshkina, Director of the Ilko Kucheriv Democratic Initiatives Foundation, Member of the RPR Board
- Andrii Skipalskyi, Chairperson of the Advocacy Center “Life”, Member of the RPR Board
- Natalia Lyhachova, Founder and Chairperson of the Board of Detector Media, Member of the RPR Board
- Tetiana Boiko, Coordinator of Housing, Utilities and Energy Programs of the Civic Network OPORA, Member of the RPR Board
- Svitlana Kononchuk, Executive Director of the Ukrainian Center for Independent Political Research, Member of the RPR Board
- Yuliia Kyrychenko, Member of the Board of the Centre of Policy and Legal Reforms, Member of the RPR Board
- Hlib Vyshlinskyi, Executive Director of the Centre for Economic Strategy, Lead Expert of the Economic Development Group, Member of the RPR Board
- Viktor Taran, Head of the Centre for Political Studies and Analysis “EIDOS”, Member of the RPR Board
- Serhii Loboiko, Head of the Centre for Innovations Development at NaUKMA, Member of the RPR Board
- Mykhailo Zhernakov, Director of DEJURE Foundation, Lead Expert of the Judicial Reform Group, Member of the RPR Board
According to the strategic document of the coalition, the RPR Charter, the composition of the Board should be updated annually by at least one-third. This time, seven new members were elected to the Board.
The new composition of the Board entered into force immediately after the voting. One of the first tasks will be the approval of a new coalition strategy for 2018-2019.
The RPR Board is a strategic management body that prepares a project of a strategy, adopted by the RPR Assembly, and implements it; approves the Communication Strategy and other RPR policies; carries out financial management including the following activities: approves RPR budget, approves rules for fundraising and applications for grants; approves the RPR action plans; develops and adopts tactical decisions, etc.