1) To promote the new format of the Government – focus on strategic activities based on policy analysis;
2) To increase collegiality and transparency in the activities of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine – legislative consolidation of government committees and mandatory advance publication and discussion of draft government decisions;
3) To reorganize ministries to ensure effective work – appointment of deputy ministers on the proposal of the respective Ministers; formation of typical secretariats of ministries; liquidation of territorial bodies of ministries;
4) To support activity of the highly focused and specialized agencies, inspections and services established exclusively on a professional basis in accordance with the civil service legislation – proposed to focus exclusively on administrative functions;
5) To develop professional state apparatus – introduction of posts of the State Secretary of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and State Secretaries ministries as higher permanent, professional and politically neutral experts; appointment of public officials exclusively through competitive procedures under the legislation on civil service.