The draft law aims to:
– bring the level of “green” tariff for electricity generated from alternative energy sources to the world average levels;
– abolish benefits for joining power facilities that manufacture electricity from alternative sources;
– abolish the requirement for a local component as being contrary to the international treaties ratified by Ukraine;
– set the remuneration at a premium to the “green” tariff for the use of components of Ukrainian origin in the design and construction of energy on alternative energy sources;
– solve the problem of excessive stimulation of production of electricity from solar energy and bioenergy lack of incentives;
– stimulate private households to use energy efficient technologies of power generation not only from solar energy, but also from wind energy.