The draft law provides for
– reducing the rate of the single contribution to the economically justified amount;
– the introduction of maximum rate of the base of single contribution for small businesses;
– exemption of entrepreneurs who opted for a simplified tax system from the single contribution paid for themselves; supporting their voluntary participation in the system of compulsory state social insurance
– reducing the fiscal pressure on businesses using the general system of taxation;
– reducing the social security administration and its cost.