On June 20, Ukraine Crisis Media Center (Kyiv, 2, Khreschatyk St.) will host a trilateral online roundtable with participation of representatives of the German Marshall Fund of the United States (Washington and Brussels), the Friends of Ukraine Network (Washington), Reanimation Package of Reforms (Kyiv), Ukrainian World Congress (Brussels).
What? Trilateral roundtable Kyiv-Brussels-Washington.
Where? Ukraine Crisis Media Center (Kyiv, 2, Khreschatyk St.).
When? Thursday, June 20, at 4:00-6:00 pm.
Registration: required online by 10:00, June 19, 2019: via the link.
The event will be a platform to discuss:
- Successes and failures of Ukraine’s foreign policy during the past 5 years;
- European and Euro-Atlantic integration: moving forward or reverse?
- How will the new government and President maintain reintegration of Crimea and Donbas?
- Brad Freden, Director, Office of Eastern European Affairs, U.S. Department of State, (from Washington);
- Olena Halushka, Head of International Relations, Anti-Corruption Action Center, (from Kyiv);
- Olga Stefanishyna, Director, Government Office for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration, Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, (from Kyiv);
- Sviatoslav Yurash, Foreign Policy Advisor to Presidential Candidate Volodymyr Zelenskyi;
- Richard Tibbels, Head of the Eastern Partnership Bilateral Relations Division, European External Action Service.
- Vasyl Babych, Head of International Relations, Reanimation Package of Reforms, Board Member at Professional Government Association of Ukraine (from Kyiv);
- Jonathan Katz, Senior Fellow at the Marshall Fund of the United States, (from Washington);
- Bruno Lete, Senior Fellow at the Marshall Fund of the United States, (from Brussels).
This event is conducted within the framework of the core support programme to Centre for Democracy and Rule of Law, enabled by the financial support from Sweden.The event is organized in the course of the Transatlantic Task Force on Elections and Civil Society in Ukraine that is a joint project of the Reanimation Package of Reforms, the German Marshall Fund of the United States, the U.S.-Ukraine Foundation, and the Ukrainian World Congress.