On November 19-20 the forum in Kyiv will gather 400+ leaders of national and regional civil society organizations, think-tanks and regional coalitions from all regions of Ukraine for two days of intensive work.
PlatForum will become a platform for updated dialogue between civil society and authorities aimed to facilitate Pro-European reforms in Ukraine. The forum is focused on building connections between citizens and authorities and fostering the role of Ukrainians in decision-making.
Discussion points of the PlatForum:
- How to start dialogue on reform priorities and cooperation mechanisms between civil society and authorities?
- How to scale up successful government – civil society initiatives?
- Is it possible to avoid the mistakes on the way to reforms implementation?
- How to build strong, accountable and efficient institutions?
- How to ensure the development of human capital and build inclusive society?
- How the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement may contribute to the balance of interests between different sectors?
Please register till November 15 via link: https://forms.gle/b7HuFXzLx4zNGCSc7
After the confirmation of your participation you will receive an e-mail with the venue and agenda of the PlatForum.
Media accreditation is required, please submit your applications to email@example.com
Event on Facebook
- Platforum is organized by the Reanimation Package of Reforms Coalition with the support of the Program for promoting public activity «ENGAGE», funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented by Pact in Ukraine, the EU Civil Society Development Project in Ukraine and the International Renaissance Foundation.
- RPR Coalition is an association of leading public organizations and experts of Ukraine, working together to support and promote reforms to build an independent, cohesive, democratic, legal, strong and authoritative Ukrainian state with a prosperous society and equal opportunities and self-fulfillment for everyone as well as promoting the consolidation of civil society in Ukraine.
- “ENGAGE” Program is designed to raise public awareness and civic engagement at national, regional and local levels. The program is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented by the Pact in Ukraine.
- The EU Project for Civil Society Development in Ukraine is designed to strengthen civil society by enhancing the role of civil society organizations in promoting and monitoring democratic reform and inclusive socio-economic development in the country.
- The International Renaissance Foundation (IRF) is one of the largest Ukrainian charitable foundations that has been developing an open society in Ukraine since 1990 where everybody has a sense of dignity, citizens are involved in the formation of the state, and the authorities are transparent and responsible. We work on the development of Ukraine in which human rights are securely protected and positive changes work for the benefit of the citizens. The foundation was founded by the philanthropist George Soros and is part of the Open Society Foundations international network
Download agenda here