Priorities of the week
- Approve Draft Law No. 8068 “On National Security” as a whole taking into account the proposals implementing NATO standards in the field of defense management and planning, strengthening the mechanisms of democratic civilian control, including parliamentary oversight over the activities of intelligence agencies, depriving the Security Service of Ukraine of powers in the area of corruption counteraction which are out of the nature of its activities.
- Submit alternative draft laws on the establishment of a new financial investigations agency 8157, 8157-1, 8157-2 for further elaboration by the relevant committee.
- Appoint professional and untainted members of the Central Election Commission.
- Consider Draft Law No. 2820 on Protecting the Health of the Population from the Harmful Effects of Tobacco.
- Consider Draft Law No. 7267 on the introduction of animal identification and registration to strengthen responsible treatment of animals.