In the beginning of a new political season, the RPR coalition has presented the top-priority tasks for the Government and the Parliament of Ukraine for 2017.
The RPR coalition has identified the following key tasks for 2017:
1) Establishing a system of independent anticorruption courts;
2) A new effective and fair Supreme Court;
3) Reforming ministries (state secretaries, reorganization of the secretariat, strategic planning);
4) Introduction of an open party list election system in the process of parliamentary election;
5) Unblocking the land market in Ukraine;
6) Ensuring sustainable development of territorial communities;
7) Establishing and ensuring proper financing of a public broadcaster;
8) Energy market and increase of energy efficiency of the housing sector;
9) Approving a guaranteed level/package of healthcare.